I am a Year 8 student at Tauranga Intermediate School, New Zealand.
Monday, 4 August 2014
Chapter 1 Personal Awareness
Part 2 - Health p23 - 30
1. What edition of the Child Safety Handbook is this?
Edition 40 √
2. Where does the information in the CSH come from?
NZ police √
4. What are 3 medical conditions which can develop as a result of being overweight in childhood?
Diabetes, High blood pressure and Cholesterol. √
5. What is the recommendation for
Two hours. √
- rewards for good behaviour?
Healthy snacks. √
- number of meals and snacks per day?
Two hours per week. √
Choose food with low salt. √
Drink reduced-fat milk if you are over 2 years. √
- soft drinks?
Replace with milk or water. √
6. True or False?
- Boys have more body fat than girls
- Being a vegetarian can affect your iron levels
- Children under 4 years old shouldn’t eat raw carrots
- It is safe to store leftover food in cans
7. Name 7 things children can be allergic to.
Animals, Plants, Dust, Soaps, Chemicals, Peanuts, Bee Stings. √
8. How would you know that you have asthma?
Coughing during the night, fast breathing, Restless during sleep. √
9. How many times a day should you brush your teeth?
10. What should you do if your tooth gets knocked out in an accident?
Pick the tooth by the crown only. Don't touch the root. √
11. Do the word creator task on page 40. Write your words on the page.
see, geans, pie, pen, pens, nip, peas, fees, nap, ape, safe, ask, skip.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Daily blog post
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)