Sunday 5 May 2013

My awesome holiday at Brisbane, Australia

In the holidays I went to Brisbane with my dad for 1 week. We stayed on a yacht with friends and sailed around Tangalooma Island,  Moreton bay, we stayed there one night each and then sailed along to    some  smaller  islands and stayed over night. I swam under ship reeks, saw dolphins being feed, went snorkelling, skiing,  i saw rainbow fish when i went  snorkelling! I also saw a shark or dolphin fin when i was skiing ! And then i saw a brown snake when i was paddling!, and then i saw a turtle swimming under the ship reek! It was so cool and i had such an amazing experience!


-Dolphins being feed at Tangalooma Island 7pm
The ship reek at Tangalooma Island- 

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you used lots of descriptive writing.
    I also liked that you put pictures on there.
    I think you need to work on your paragrafs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much Jessie it really helped :)



    ReplyDelete