Monday 3 March 2014

3 mini dialogues

Mum: "yay you survived camp how was it?"
Me: "It was really fun we did so many awesome things."
Mum: "Like what?"
Me: "I did rock climbing, flying fox, paintball, abseiling, go cart, swimming in the lake an tons more! It was so cool and I wish camp lasted longer."
Mum: "Well it sounds like you had fun!"

Me: "Miss Campbell when does tech start?"
Miss C:" It starts today in the middle block."
Me: "What am I doing for tech an what group am I in?"
Miss C: "Here i'll just check... your doing foo tech yum!"
Me: "Thanks Miss Campbell!"

Renee: "We had like nothing to eat at camp I felt so hungry when I got home!"
Joy: "But we had tons of food!"
Renee: "No I means snakes like after each activity like a piece of fruit in between because we have to wait from 12-3:30 for afternoon tea then wait another 3-4 hours till dinner!"
Joy: "Ahh now I get what you said, yeah we totally should of had more snakes!"
Renee: "luckily we get to eat as much as we want tomorrow when we come home!"



No comments:

Post a Comment