I am a Year 8 student at Tauranga Intermediate School, New Zealand.
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
McDonald's receipt tattoo
Use the article above to answer the following questions. Write both the questions and answers down in your book.
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article? Stian Ytterdahl and this
group of friends √
2. What was the key event from the news article? The guy has a tattoo of a McDonald's recipe on his
3. Where did this event take place? In Norwegian. √
4. When did this event take place? It took place on the 1st of april. √
5. Why did this event happen? This friends talked him into it. √
Use the article above to answer the following questions. Write both the questions and answers down in
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article? Stian Ytterdahl, will now never forget his latest trip to McDonalds. √
2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article. Stian Ytterdahl friends talked him into getting a tattoo, he had a choice of a barbie tattoo or his McDonald's recipe he choice the McDonald's tattoo. √
3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place.
It took place in Norway in a local town.
4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future.
It happened on april the 1st 2014 and in the future people might not hire him because they will think he is immature. √
5. Explain in your own words why this event took place.
Because his friends were jealous that he was getting all the girls. √
6. Use the Dictionary in the bottom right hand corner to find the meaning of 3 words from the article.