Monday 14 April 2014

Something Faulty




Orcon
PO Box 302362
North Harbour
Auckland 0751
NEW ZEALAND
Tuesday 15th April

Dear Orcon Company,

Lately the internet has been slow and it bugs me when I am trying to go on youtube or do homework the reason why it is slow is because it doesn't load and it says the internet cannot connect which is really annoying for me.
It would be very appreciated l if you could help me and my family with this problem and make the internet faster. 

We have had internet from your company for 2 years now and it has just recently been very slow.
I expect you to come round to my house and fix this problem pronto, take out our old internet box and give us a new one or give us free internet for a month.


Your Sincerely,

Joy Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment