Monday 2 June 2014

Interview Dialogue T.I.S Times



J: What nationality are you?  

B: I am a proud New Zealander.


J: What were some of the things that you did while you were visiting some of the countries? 


B: Well I walked the Great Wall Of China which was one of my favourite some others things I did included crossing india by a train and I also snorkelled in the Galapagos Islands.


J: Wow that sounds amazing how long did travel for?

B I travelled for 4 years around 12 different countries, The experience was mind blowing and I learnt heaps from it.

J: Where did you graduate from? 

B: I graduated from Japan.

J: So what are you going to do next?

B: My next attempted is to climb Mt Kilimanjaro with some of my classmates.

J: Sounds amazing well good luck for that then.

J: And one last question before you go who founded you?

B: We got  founding by New Zealand's Joann McPike in 2010.

J: Well then thanks for talking to us and good luck for the future.

B: Thank you, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment