Sunday 7 September 2014

Story.


"OMG did you really just hit me?"
"Yeah, well you were being a retard."
"So it doesn't mean you have to hit me."
"Yes it does."
"Since you hit me now its my turn for me to hit you."
"NO WAY, you're not hitting me."
"Ready." 
"What?"
SPPPPLLLLLLLAAAAAAAPPPPP. 
"Ouch that hurt."
"It was supposed to."
"I'm telling mum, because it really hurt."
"Yeah well i'll tell dad, anyway mum won't believe you."
"Yeah she will, i'm way older then you."
"Well that does not mean anything."
"Does so."
Does not."
"Does so."
"Does not."
"Michael and Ben, Stop fighting, Turn the T.V off and play outside, your fighting is giving me a headache."
"Sorry mum and noooooo I don't want to go outside, Its wayyyy too cold."
''I did not say it was an option, you have to go outside." 
"ARRRRRRRRRRR, I hate you." 
"Me too, now GO." 


No comments:

Post a Comment